Amgen Inc.'s new chief executive, Robert A. Bradway, received total compensation of $13.6 million in 2012, more than his predecessor, the Associated Press reports.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Where Do I Click, Again?
- UBS Fined $1.5 Billion in Libor Probe
- Industrial Output Struggles, Gas Boosts Consumer Prices
- Homebuilder Confidence at 6-Year High
- Hostess Wants Bonuses for Execs, Cuts for Retirees
- Home Depot Third Quarter Results Edge up
- Toyota Recalls 7.4 Million Vehicles Worldwide
- U.S. Builders Boost Housing Spending