Forget food trucks. Nighttime street markets are the latest culinary phenomenon, at least in Los Angeles, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports. Fashioned after late-night street markets popular across Asia, 626 Night Market brings ethnic food and retail vendors to nostalgic immigrants and L.A. foodies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Nation Wants Madonna and U2 Under New Management
- Is 3-D TV Falling Flat?
- TV Maker Sharp Sees Future in Desert Farming
- Death of the McMansion Greatly Exaggerated
- Analog Catalogs Still Drive Digital Sales
- The Food Truck Takes a Cruise
- The Enduring Beauty of Bundled TV
- Making Crime Pay, Over and Over Again