Heidi Steffen and her husband used to treat themselves most weeks to steak at Sodak Shores, a restaurant overlooking a lake near their hometown of Milbank, S.D. Then they each got an iPhone, and the rib-eyes started making fewer appearances, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- High Expectations for Today's iPhone 5 Event
- As Tax Hikes Loomed, Some CEOs Sold Stock
- Number of Cases Filed by SEC Slows
- SEC Keeps Wary Eye on Exchanges
- Amazon Hikes Seasonal Hiring, Wal-Mart Adds Online Capacity
- Tech Upset
- Dreamliner Fires Spark Doubts About Green Tech
- Retail Sales, Consumer Prices Rise