While the situation in Spain is not as dire as that of Greece, some Spaniards are taking their euros, and sometimes themselves and their families, out of the country, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FCC to Free Airwaves for Wi-Fi and Wireless Broadband
- California’s Farmlands Hit Hard by Drought
- Banks Face Libor Lawsuits
- U.S. To File WTO Charges on China
- Walgreens to Close 200 Stores
- Firms That Challenge China on Trade Face Cybertheft
- Fox Looks for Hope in Gotham City
- For Fox, Much Is Riding on Sequels to ‘Avatar’