PeaTos will also use the funding to expand its reach with traditional retailers. Right now, PeaTos products are sold in 4,700 grocery locations, including major grocers such as Vons, Safeway Inc. and Sprouts Farmers Market Inc.
PeaTos was founded in 2018 to rival major snack companies such as Frito-Lay, Inc. that were making snacks made from peas instead of corn and without artificial flavoring.
In May, the company launched a new website that it said helped grow its direct-to-consumer business with the addition of subscription and loyalty programs.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- South L.A.-based Everytable Raises $16 Million for Healthy, Low-Cost Food
- Goat Raises $100 Million for Expansion
- Whatnot Raises $50 Million
- Emotive Raises $50 Million for Text Messaging Campaigns
- Orca Secures $55 Million Series B
- Albert Raises $100 Million In Series C Funding
- Salon Software Platform Boulevard Raises $27 Million
- Liquid Death Raises Additional $23 Million