San Francisco-based private equity firm Genstar Capital announced April 1 that it had completed the sale, rolling almost 100% of its equity into the new company and taking a minority share.
Davis Moore, chief executive of Worldwide Facilities, will join Amwins’ leadership team. Genstar Capital President and Managing Director Ryan Clark will join Amwins’ Board of Directors.
Waller Helms Advisors advised Worldwide Facilities in the deal.
“Amwins is a great cultural fit, including their broad-based employee equity plan,” Moore said. “Worldwide clients can expect a continued high level of service, with access to a broader range of markets, products and tools. We look forward to partnering with Amwins and exploring many more opportunities as part of a scaled global organization.”
Amwins offers property and casualty products, specialty group benefit products, and administrative services to retail insurance agents.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Orthodontics Firm Byte Is Acquired for $1 Billion
- Lions Gate, Summit Give Starz Priority Access to Films
- Adtech Company AudienceX Leans Into Diverse Clients, Proprietary Software
- Virtual Visits Surge for LA’s Teledentistry Companies
- Retail Real Estate Market Shows Some Life After Months of Struggle
- Ida Brings AI to Schools, Governments
- West Harbor Capital Is Determined to Grow Its Industrial Portfolio