BlueWater, which was founded in 2005, specializes in cybersecurity, mission-critical systems design and development and operation of federal enterprise systems for U.S. government clients, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Department of Energy and Department of Defense. The company has more than 350 employees.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- Upfront Backs Glendale Cloud Security Firm
- Upfront Names New Co-Managing Partner
- RadNet, Adventist Enter Into Joint Venture
- West Adams Building Sells for $23 Million
- Autry Museum President to Retire
- 2021 CRE Awards: LA Memorial Coliseum Renovation Reflects Trojan Pride
- Tiltify Raises $6.5 Million For Fundraising Platform