Founded in 2012, Business Rockstars produces podcasts, videos and television programming featuring interviews and talks with notable entrepreneurs and business executives.
Invincible founder and Chief Executive Tom Ashley said Business Rockstar’s startup-focused content would complement the library of material already owned by the Philadelphia-based media company.
A spokesperson for Invincible said the company plans to boost the reach of Business Rockstars’ content and expand the amount of original programming produced by the company.
Invincible operates 10 streaming networks and manages a content catalog that includes nearly 5,000 titles, according to the company.
As part of the acquisition, Business Rockstars Principal Partners Steve Lehman and Thom Beers will join Invincible’s board and executive committee, the companies announced.
Lehman, an early investor in internet radio company Broadcast.com, said in a statement that Business Rockstars started with a radio show he and Beers formerly hosted. “It was a way for Thom (Beers) and I to meet cool companies to invest in,” he said.
Since then, Business Rockstars has expanded into a producer of digital streaming content and television programming that the company says is available in 43 million households. The company acquired startup matchmaking service CoFoundersLab in 2018.
Beers said in a stateme
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Vurbl Wants to Outdo Spotify. Can It Become the YouTube of Audio?
- Headspace Announces Partnership With Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud Network
- Roku Acquires Quibi Content Catalog
- For Quibi, Short-Form Plan Was Short Lived
- Snap Takes on TikTok With New Spotlight Video Feature
- Super League Studio Allows Remote Production
- ROKiT Group Adds Ebikes to Growing Portfolio of Consumer Products
- LA Companies Play Leading Role in Rising AR, VR Industry