WS Communities has received a $44 million loan to refinance two multifamily development sites in Santa Monica.
The loan was provided by Lightstone Capital Group.
“We see a lot of opportunities in the Los Angeles market, and the high-barrier-to-entry market of Santa Monica in particular,” said Eugene Rozovsky, a senior vice president at Lightstone Capital.
The sites are at 1543-1547 7th St. and 1650 Lincoln Blvd.
The project on Lincoln Boulevard will have 98 residential units and more than 6,000 square feet of retail. The project on 7th Street will have 100 units and more than 4,000 square feet of retail. Both will have affordable units.
It is WS Communities’ first deal with Lightstone.
Avison Young’s Ethan Blum and Justin Piasecki brokered the transaction. RST Capital Partners’ Rahim Thobani acted as an adviser.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WS Communities Secures $150 Million Loan
- Office Buildings Secure $27 Million in Financing
- Multifamily Portfolio Secures $57 Million Loan
- Multifamily Project in South Gate Gets $80 Million Loan
- GPI Cos. Closes $300 Million Investment
- Koreatown Building Sells for $189 Million
- West Hollywood Retail Property Purchased for $25.25M
- Westlake Building Sells for $273 Million