Pasadena-based Arroyo Parkway has purchased an 80,000-square-foot building leased to Whole Foods and two acres of nearby land in a deal valued at more than $100 million.
The seller was a private family trust.
Commercial Asset Group’s David Ickovics represented the seller. The buyer was self-represented.
The property is at 465 to 577 Arroyo Parkway.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pasadena Retail Site Fetches $100M
- The Real Estate Quarterly
- Pasadena Campus Sells for $30 Million
- City of Industry Building Sells for $11.5M
- El Segundo Office Tower Sells for $138.5M
- Gemalto Cogent Signs $14M Lease in Pasadena
- El Segundo Manufacturing Building Sells for $84 Million
- Culver City Creative Office Campus Sold for $39.1M