Glendale-based ServiceTitan Inc. has leased 125,000 square feet in Glendale, building owner Beacon Capital Partners announced March 26. Terms of the lease were not disclosed.
The building, at 800 N. Brand Blvd. will be an expansion of ServiceTitan’s headquarters at 801 N. Brand Blvd.
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.’s Jim Lindvall represented Beacon in the lease. Cushman & Wakefield’s Suzanne Lee represented ServiceTitan.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork Accelerates LA County Expansion
- Silicon Beach Report March 26: 125,000 More SF for ServiceTitan
- Tech Giants Take Lead in Leasing
- ServiceTitan Makes Canadian Push with CUC Software Acquisition
- Glendale Building Sells for $18 Million
- WeWork to Open First Location in Beverly Hills
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease