The Sunset Formosa, a 36-unit apartment in Hollywood, sold for $12.4 million, Stepp Commercial announced March 19.
Stepp Commercial’s Darin Beebower represented the buyer and the seller. Both are local private investors.
Beebower said the building’s curb appeal and location made it an appealing property.
“Sunset Formosa offers the buyer 18 percent rental upside based on current market rates and is not subject to rent control,” Beebower said in a statement.
The Sunset Formosa, at 1522 N. Formosa Ave., has 18 studios, 15 one-bedrooms and three two-bedroom units.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Apartment Buildings in Santa Monica Sold for $20.6M
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Zone Change Approved, Amoeba Music to be Torn Down
- Modest K-Town Units Draw Interest in Hot Market
- Ticketmaster Signs Lease in West Hollywood
- Slate Property Group Picks Up Two Hollywood Apartments for $39M
- Amoeba Music to be Torn Down
- Hotel Plans Proliferate in Hollywood