Safco Capital Corp. purchased a retail lot with a Gelson’s Market in West Hollywood for $25.25 million, Crosbie Gliner Schiffman Southard & Swanson announced March 15.
Gelson’s has leased back the 17,833-square-foot store, according to the real estate law firm.
CGS3’s David Swartz represented Safco in the sale and lease. Brokerage HFF also represented Safco. The group declined to provide additional information on the sale.
The seller, Mayfair Realty Inc., was self-represented. Mayfair Realty Inc. is a subsidiary of Arden Group Inc.
The 1.25-acre site is located at 8330 W. Santa Monica Blvd.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ground Lease Interest in Brentwood Gateway Sold for $58M
- Tax Change Leads to Sale-Leaseback Surge
- Grocery-Anchored Shopping Complex in South Gate Sold for $29.5 Million
- Skydance Pays $321M for Lantana Buildings in Santa Monica
- West LA Retail Property Sells for $22.6M
- MetWest Residential Building Sold for $38M
- El Segundo Office Tower Sells for $138.5M
- West L.A. Retail Center Sells For $14M