WeWork Companies Inc. has signed a lease for 70,000 square feet in Beverly Hills. Terms of the lease were not disclosed.
It will be inside of the Creative Artists Agency building at 9830 Wilshire Blvd.
The space, which is expected to open by the end of the year, will accommodate 1,100 members.
It is the co-working giant’s first location in Beverly Hills.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Robhana Refinances Downtown Portfolio
- WeWork Opening New 116K SF Space in Santa Monica
- WeWork Signs 30th LA Lease at Wilshire Courtyard
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- Advisory Firm Nova Capital Off to Strong Start
- WeWork Announces Two New Locations
- Tishman Takes to Coworking
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena