Dills appointed as LinQuest CEO; ServiceTitan hires CMO; SpaceX completes Space Station test docking
Timothy Dills, former head of Va.-based Scitor, is the new Chief Executive Officer of Ladera Heights-based military satellite engineering firm LinQuest Corp., according to the Business Journal. LinQuest was acquired in May 2018 by private equity firms Madison Dearborn Partners, based in Chicago, and CoVant Management in McLean, Va. Dills will be based in LinQuest’s Chantilly, Va., office.
Glendale-based home services software developer ServiceTitan Inc. tapped Guy Longworth, former marketing officer for accounting software developer Intuit, to be its first Chief Marketing Officer. Longworth also served as vice president of marketing at Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.’s PlayStation division, and boasts over 30 years of sales and marketing experience, according to Socaltech.
SpaceX’s test Crew Dragon vehicle launched and docked safely March 3 (without crew members) at the International Space Station, another step towards a crewed launch to the ISS that is slated to take place “later this year or in early 2020,” ArsTechnica reports. The last time NASA used the docking port on the Space Station to receive crew members was in August 2011, during the final space shuttle mission of the Atlantis craft.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 25: NASA Approves Dragon Vehicle
- Silicon Beach Report March 8: Rogue Co. Rakes in $1.25 Million
- Silicon Beach Report April 25: Wavemaker Invests in Savonix
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 14: Snapchat Gives Creators AR Power
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 23: NASA Schedules SpaceX Flight
- Silicon Beach Report July 15: FX Plus Shut Down by Disney
- Silicon Beach Report April 22: ZipRecruiter Executive Resigns Amid Misconduct Allegations
- Silicon Beach Report June 5: Atom Tickets COO Joins EZTexting Board