A retail center in West L.A. was purchased by Los Robles Office Partners for $13.5 million, according to property records..
CBM’s Geoff Grossman, who represented the buyer, announced the sale.
Records show that Los Robles Office Partners purchased the property from an an undisclosed individual owner.
WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company’s T.C. Maker and Jennifer Moscoso represented the seller.
The property, at 11201 to 11223 National Blvd., is nearly 11,000 square feet. It has eight stores, a newsstand, an ATM, a cell tower and two billboards that bring in income.
The center fully leased.
“This is a legacy investment with excellent upside,” Grossman said in a statement.
He added that when current tenants move or renew leases, there will be an opportunity to raise rents.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- West LA Retail Property Sells for $22.6M
- El Segundo Office Building Sells for $170M
- Skydance Pays $321M for Lantana Buildings in Santa Monica
- El Segundo Manufacturing Building Sells for $84 Million
- West Hollywood Retail Property Purchased for $25.25M
- Koreatown Building Sells for $189 Million
- Stake Sells in $171 Million Koreatown Project
- Samy’s Camera Building Sells in Culver City