Culver City-based real estate development and management company Goldrich Kest Industries has named Mike Drandell as its chief executive. Drandell was the company’s chief operating officer. Warren Breslow had served as chief executive until his retirement in 2013 after which Drandell and the company’s president, Carole Glodney, shared Breslow’s duties. Drandell, who joined Goldrich Kest in 1995 as its controller, will now oversee more than 600 employees. Goldrich Kest has more than 120 apartment buildings in its portfolio and more than 9 million square feet of commercial, industrial and retail space. It is in the development stage on two multifamily projects in the L.A. area, an 87-unit building in Pasadena and a Studio City project with more than 100 units.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldrich Kest Names CEO
- Immigrant Developer Rebuilt Life in Los Angeles
- Notable Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Goldrich Kest
- Most Influential Family Owned Businesses 2019: GOLDRICH KEST
- Infinity West Apartments in Hollywood Sold for $23.7 Million
- Highland Residences in Hollywood Sells for $52M
- INTERVIEW---Mega Landlord