WeWork has signed a lease for more than 116,000 square feet in Santa Monica.
The location, at 3000 Olympic Blvd., will be called WeWork Lantana. It is scheduled to open in summer 2019. The value of the lease was not disclosed.
The space will fit 1,100 members.
WeWork has 19 other locations and roughly 1.2 million square feet in Los Angeles, according to data from CBRE Group Inc.
WeWork already has locations in Santa Monica at 312 Arizona Ave. and 520 Broadway.
WeWork is not the only co-working company rapidly expanding in Los Angeles.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- Advisory Firm Nova Capital Off to Strong Start
- 71K SF Leased by Co-Working Company, Real Estate Firm in Pasadena
- WeWork Signs 30th LA Lease at Wilshire Courtyard
- TOP COWORKING COMPANIES IN LA
- Co-Working Company Spaces Taking Nearly 70K SF at Water Garden in Santa Monica
- WeWork to Open First Location in Beverly Hills
- Spaces Takes Santa Monica, Pasadena Leases