Red Six Aerospace Inc. closed a $2.35M seed round April 18, led by Marina Del Rey-based Moonshots Capital Management.
Red Six was founded in January 2018 and this is its first capital raise to date. The company develops an augmented reality air combat training system for military pilots. The firm is a member of AFWERX, a U.S. Air Force program dedicated to “guiding and supporting Airmen’s innovation ideas,” according to its website.
Red Six is “working closely with many aspects of the military,” according to Chief Executive Dan Robinson, who declined to share what the funds will be used for.
Moonshots Capital co-founder and Managing General Partner Kelly Perdew will join the board of Red Six Aerospace as part of the funding arrangement. New York-based Irongate Capital Advisors also contributed to the round.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report April 18: Red Six Raises $2.35 Million for Flight
- Moonshots Capital Leads $2.1 Million Backtracks Seed Round
- Silicon Beach Report May 30: Moonshots Capital Backs Backtracks
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 11: EagleTree Capital Acquires FuseFX
- Fair Secures $100 Million Investment from Ally Financial
- Advertising Tech Firm Lucidity Raises $5 Million
- Silicon Beach Report July 17: MTech Capital Announces $75 Million Fund
- Lucidity Announces $5 Million Funding Round