Century City-based private equity firm Cache Creek Industries partnered with Rockmont Capital Partners of Denver to purchase a Maryland-based defense electronics company.
Terms of the financial transaction were not disclosed.
The acquisition of Gaithersburg, Md.-based Automated Business Power Inc., or ABP, marks the second deal for Cache Creek in the defense electronics sector in the past year.
In June 2018, Cache Creek purchased Colorado-based defense electronics firm Mountain Secure Systems from from Phillips Service Industries Inc., a privately held Michigan-based global manufacturing and services holding company.
“The military’s continued focus on procuring high-reliability, mission critical electronic communications solutions should benefit both ABP and our existing portfolio company, Mountain Secure Systems,” said Jake Blumenthal, the Cache Creek Partner who led the transaction, in a statement.
ABP designs and makes advanced communications systems for the military.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report June 1: Live TV Growth Spurs Hulu Reorganization
- Lido Advisors Expands Wealth Management Business
- Crescent Capital BDC Buys Alcentra Capital for $142 Million
- Highview Capital Buys Frontier Fire Protection, Gears Up for Major Expansion
- Transom Capital Nabs Surveillance Firm Pelco
- Commercial Bank Looks To Visa Exec on Fintech
- Downtown-Based MediaAlpha Receives Credit Line for Growth
- EP Wealth Adds Again With Deal in Colorado