Downtown-based video startup company TubeScience has leased nearly 104,000 square feet in the Arts District, Cushman & Wakefield announced April 3.
Cushman & Wakefield’s Brandon Gill, Brandon Burns and Jae Yoo represented the landlord, the Park family. Lee & Associates’ Ian Ameche represented TubeScience.
The Park family also owns Everest Trading Corp., which currently occupies the building. The company is relocating to Vernon.
The location, at 655 S. Santa Fe Ave., will be occupied by TubeScience’s production and development teams.
The flex space will be converted into creative office and production space for TubeScience.
“Although there was complexity in leasing an industrial flex property for an entirely different use, this was a great example of how we are repurposing existing spaces to meet the evolving needs of today’s creative tenants” Yoo said in a statement.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Good to Grow: Downtown’s Booming Arts District Shows No Signs of Slowing
- Arts District Office Campus Sells for $80 Million
- Who's Who in Real Estate: Jae Yoo, Brandon Gill
- Local Architects Design Malls for the World
- Arts District’s Growth Prospects May Lead South
- Recycling Yard Doubles Price Tag in Latest Deal
- WeWork Signs 78K SF Downtown Lease
- Strong Second Quarter for Downtown Market