Redondo Beach-based CapLinked Inc., a software developer focused on confidential document sharing for businesses, said this week they will partner with Civic Technologies Inc., a Palo Alto blockchain company. According to SoCal Tech, the partnership is designed to provide CapLinked’s website with secure access and login capabilities, as well as safeguard their information management platforms.
J.J. Abrams’ media production company Bad Robot will collaborate with Chinese tech giant Tencent to develop new video games for both professional and casual gamers, TechCrunch reports. Bad Robot Games, as the venture will be called, will reportedly produce games for PC, mobile and console, with likely funding help from Tencent.
Heartbeat, a social marketing startup headquartered in Venice, said Thursday that more than 3,000 women influencers in Los Angeles have signed up for their app, according to SoCal Tech. The Heartbeat app was created to match women with user-chosen brands and reward them financially for sharing the brand’s ads in a customized way. Brands include Sony, Netflix, Bose and H&M.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report June 18: Robot Maker Gets $22 Million Series A
- Silicon Beach Report June 29: Bird Raises $300 Million
- Silicon Beach Report May 24: Justice Department Launches Cryptocurrency Probe
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 11: AppOnboard Raises $15 Million
- Silicon Beach Report May 9: Phyn Raises $12 Million
- Silicon Beach Report June 14: Influential Secures $12 Million in Series B Funding
- Snapchat Seeking More Money