A 54-unit apartment complex in Los Feliz sold for $17.58 million, CBRE Group announced Dec. 27.
CBRE’s Priscilla Nee represented the seller, a private trust. Nee also represented the buyer, an unnamed investor.
The building received more than 15 offers and sold for $1.1 million more than its asking price, according to CBRE.
Los Feliz Palms, at 1917 Rodney Dr., has a mixture of one-bedroom and two-bedroom units. It also has a pool and a fitness center.
“The buyer was ultimately attracted to the prime location and competitive rents,” Nee said in a statement. “The Los Feliz submarket’s high barrier to entry made this a one-of-a-kind, highly sought-after investment and opportunity.”
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pasadena Apartment Complex Sells for $14M
- Arcadia Apartment Property Sells for $9 Million
- Sunset Formosa Apartment Complex Sells for $12.4M
- El Monte Apartment Building Sells for $41M
- ‘Rare’ Cerritos Multifamily Site Sells for $49 Million
- $62.9M for San Pedro Residential Complex
- Santa Monica Multifamily Sells for $12 Million
- Santa Monica Apartments Sell for $59 Million