The Balcony on Beverwil, a grocery-anchored center on the Westside, sold for $50.3 million, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. announced Dec. 3.
The 71,184-square-foot center is fully leased. Ralphs occupies the ground floor. CVS, One West Bank and six other tenants are on the second level.
Retail real-estate firm Asana Partners purchased the property from O’Hearn/Hillcrest Properties, according to CoStar Group Inc. Asana Partners declined to comment about plans for the shopping center.
JLL Executive Vice President Geoff Tranchina handled the off-market sale.
“This property’s strong credit tenant base and position in a highly sought-after trade area with limited competition created a very attractive investment opportunity for Asana Partners,” Tranchina said in a statement.
The Balcony on Beverwil, which was built in 1996, is on the corner of Pico Boulevard and Beverwil Drive.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Three Mixed-Use Buildings in Highland Park Sell for $23.3 Million
- Quarterly Real Estate
- Developer Sold on Glendale Shopping Complex
- Historic Pasadena Site Touts Creative Appeal
- NoHo Media Center Changes Hands in $19.7 Million Deal
- Westside Pavilion Faces Vacancies, Debt Pressures
- Struggling Promenade Project At Howard Hughes on Market
- REAL ESTATE---Creative Office Renovations Creeping Farther to the East