A Los Angeles Superior Court judge on Wednesday blocked Wal-Mart from opening a store in Burbank, saying the city failed to conduct an adequate environmental impact review, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Court Blocks Burbank Wal-Mart
- Burbank Won’t Appeal Ruling Blocking Wal-Mart
- Injunction Stops Construction on Burbank Wal-Mart
- Appeals Court Siding With Wal-Mart in Burbank
- Appeals Court Approves Wal-Mart Store
- Burbank Sued to Stop Wal-Mart
- Judge Halts Millennium Hollywood Project
- Wal-Mart Plans Store at West Covina Mall