Proskauer Rose LLP
With over 25 years of experience representing clients in a range of industries, including entertainment, financial services, aerospace and healthcare, across all areas of employment law, Kate Gold is a seasoned litigator and trusted advisor. Her clients – household names who regularly entrust her with their most significant legal challenges – include CBS Broadcasting Inc., Valence Media, FremantleMedia, Refresco, The Aerospace Corporation, City of Hope, Boston Consulting Group and Arrowhead Products. Outside of her high profile legal work, Gold, a native Angeleno, serves as a board member of the Constitutional Rights Foundation and a Vice-Chair of its Expanding Horizons Internship program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- KATE GOLD
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Julia Y. Trankiem
- Power of Sponsorship & Mentorship Panelist: Mira Hashmall