Jennifer Post, partner in the corporate and securities group at Thompson Coburn, serves as primary outside counsel to a variety of entrepreneurs, venture capital firms and emerging companies, as well as domestic and international public companies. Her practice encompasses general corporate and securities law, including private placements of equity and debt securities, mergers and acquisitions and venture capital fund formation. She completed the acquisition of a Swiss cryptocurrency company by a U.S. company and formed a startup cryptocurrency mining company for a California-based technology group. She represented management shareholders in a $380 million international acquisition transaction with a publicly traded company and represented hedge fund managers in the formation of a $25 million fund.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2019: Jennifer Post
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIFER POST
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Jennifer Post
- JENNIFER POST
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Jennifer Post
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JENNIFER POST
- 2018 CTO Awards: Blockchain Technology and the “ABCs” of “ICOs”
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Jonathan Bloch