Goldman Sachs Group
Head of Investment Banking, West Coast
Andrew Brandon Gordon is a co-chair emeriti of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art and is a Wesleyan University trustee.
Industry specialization: Media and telecommunications.
Return to The Money Book index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- West Coast Provides A Fresh Direction
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Neha Krishnamohan
- Massive Debt Makes State the Largest Distressed Borrower
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- The Money Book: Peter Adamson
- The Money Book: Eric Freedman
- Goldman Sachs Names L.A. Executive to Lead Private Wealth Division