The Dow Jones industrial average fell 313 points in Monday trading to close at 16,002.
The S&P 500 fell 50 points to 1,882.
The Nasdaq fell 143 points to 4,544.
The LABJ Stock Index fell six points to 211.
Gainers and Losers
Santa Monica's TrueCar Inc. was Monday’s biggest local gainer among stocks trading above $1. Shares of the company rose 5 percent on the day, closing at $5.34.
Monday’s biggest loser was billionaire Patrick Soon-Shiong’s clinical-stage immunotherapy firm NantKwest Inc. Shares fell 19 percent on the day, closing at $13.10.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Fall; Crown Media Soars, NantKwest Slips
- Stocks Rise; Second Sight Soars, TrueCar Brakes
- Stocks Fall; Ceres Soars, Point.360 Tanks
- Stocks Fall
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Tops, ReachLocal Tanks
- Stocks Fall; Point.360 Booms, TrueCar Brakes
- Stocks Fall; NantKwest Climbs, Ceres Continues Slide
- Stocks Rise; TrueCar Surges, Second Sight Medical Products Tanks