As a deadline to submit bid approaches, Los Angeles officials are stepping up their efforts to host the 2024 Summer Olympics and overcome perceived obstacles that could encourage the International Olympic Committee to look elsewhere, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- An Olympic Effort
- Ironing Out Duties for Olympics
- L.A. City Council Authorizes Signing of Host City Contract for 2024 Summer Olympics
- L.A. Game for Olympics
- L.A. Mayor Wants Olympic ‘Three-Peat’
- Obama Supports L.A.’s Olympics Bid
- L.A. Submits Olympic Bid
- IOC Votes to Award 2024 and 2028 Summer Olympic Games Simultaneously; Paris and Los Angeles Set to Host