As lawmakers in the nation's capital are mired in debate over likely outcomes from raising the federal minimum wage, businesses hit with local wage increases already are grappling with the reality, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- Sebelius to Exit HHS
- U.S. Gas Prices Rise, Along With Exports
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- Actuaries Struggle With U.S. Health Law
- Jindal Proposes Alternative to Affordable Care Act