California Landmark Group, a Westside-based developer, has purchased 10,000 square feet of property at 3812-3818 Dunn Drive in Los Angeles, adjacent to Culver City, from Westside-based real estate firm Napa Industries for $7 million or nearly $700 per square foot, according to NAI Capital.
The area, located near Venice Boulevard, has been zoned as a residential development site.
An offering memorandum about the property describes it as having the potential to build a multifamily development of up to 63 units.
Fariba Kavian, an executive vice president at NAI Capital Inc., along with Sam Monempour, an NAI Capital vice president, represented the seller in the deal.
The property is located near Sony Pictures Studio, Culver City’s city hall and the Culver Hotel.
“Land in high-density urban areas of the Westside is in limited supply and seeing huge demand,” Sam said in a statement. “Once developed, this property will go up in value significantly.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LPC West Buys Culver City Development Site
- Amazon Studios Leasing 75K SF of Office Space at Culver Steps
- Real Estate Column---Short Escrow Nets Buyers Fully Leased Jewelry Mart
- Real Estate Column---Another Project Stalled by Troubles at Theater Chains
- Office Buyer Makes Waves in Long Beach Market
- Who's Building L.A. (June 4): Hudson Pacific Properties and Macerich Form Joint Venture to Redevelop Westside Pavilion as Creative Office in West Los Angeles
- Culver City Office Campus Proves Popular Spot
- Regional Report