Marlin Equity Partners of Hermosa Beach has purchased a majority stake in Talkwalker, a global software listening and analytics company, officials announced Jan. 11.
The private equity firm acquired the Luxembourg-based software tech firm for an undisclosed sum.
Talkwalker, with offices in San Francisco, New York and Frankfurt, Germany, employs AI technology to track online conversations on social networks, news websites, blogs and forums in 187 languages for more than 1,000 business clients.
Marlin Equity Partners, with more than $6.7 billion under management, specializes in tech, healthcare IT, business services and industrial tech companies.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Marlin Equity Partners Creates Digital Health Giant
- Marlin Equity Acquires Health Care Software Firm
- Marlin Snaps Up Hospitality Television, Internet Providers
- Marlin Equity Partners Acquires AddStructure, Merges It with Bazaarvoice
- Fund Secures Side Deal
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires Capsa Healthcare
- The Money Book: David McGovern
- Deals & Dealmakers: Two Reliam Deals in Two Weeks