Christian Scali has a diverse automotive industry practice that includes advertising, consumer finance, consumer product safety, data security, employment advice and counsel and litigation, employee mobility, franchise, privacy, trade secret protection, entertainment litigation and intellectual property litigation. In addition to regularly advising clients in the automotive, transportation and logistics, retail, internet marketing, media and technology and entertainment industries on these issues, he litigates regulatory and civil matters.
In 2013, Scali launched his own firm, now called Scali Rasmussen, and has grown to 20 attorneys in five offices throughout California. The hallmark of Scali’s practice has been to recognize the “pressure points,” which can be brought to bear against the opponent early in the litigation in order to seize a litigation advantage and then leverage that advantage to forge a favorable resolution for the client to avoid the substantial expense and risk associated with trial.
You May Also Like
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JENNIER WOO BURNS
- 2018 Automotive Review: Connected Car Growth Means Growth of Legal Concerns
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: WILLIAM PAO
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MIKE MADOKORO
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: DALE J. GIALI
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: STACY HORTH-NEUBERT
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEVE MARENBERG
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANA TAGVORYAN