A pair of tram cars from Disneyland’s PeopleMover has sold at a Los Angeles auction for $471,500, The Orange County Register reports.
The vehicles were among 13 of the cars that transported visitors through the theme park’s Tomorrowland attraction from 1967 to 1995.
While the Van Eaton Galleries in Sherman Oaks generated more than $1.7 million in “The Collecting Disneyland” auction, however, proceeds from one item didn’t figure among the total, according to the outlet.
A Space Mountain ride car with a minimum bid of $50,000 didn’t move, the publication says.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Raises Park Prices
- Disney Cancels SoCal Ticket Deals
- New L.A. Newspaper Launches This Week
- Tribune Bid for Register Could Raise Antitrust Issues
- Soon-Shiong Working on Dream Project With UCI Law
- Designer Creating Bel Air 'Giga-Mansion'
- Metrolink CEO to Resign
- Obit: Larry Cano, Founder of El Torito