Has the Los Angeles Department of Transportation's Traffic, Paint and Sign division been billing overtime at twice the average rate citywide? That's what a city audit has found, and it's been costing taxpayers millions of dollars, the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Controller: LADOT Contract Wasted at Least $855,000
- Earthquake Retrofit Bill Advances
- L.A.'s New Meters Raise Price of Parking
- County Officials Drought Shamed
- Controller Reveals Massive Increase in City Overtime
- Chick Says Department of Transportation Mismanaged Funds
- LAPD Will Get 7,000 Body Cameras
- Commutes May Worsen Nationwide