Steven Spielberg, the filmmaker behind such hits, including “Jaws” and “Jurassic Park,” is returning to Universal Pictures under a five-year deal, the company announced Wednesday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Spielberg has formed a conglomerate of companies under the umbrella of Amblin Partners that includes DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment and Entertainment One.
Films produced by Amblin will be distributed and marketed by Universal.
You May Also Like
- Big Money for Universal Pictures
- Hollywood on Target for Good Returns
- Record Number of TV Shows
- Box Office: ‘The Martian’ Returns to No. 1
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- Box Office: ‘Jurasssic World’ Rules, ‘Terminator’ Disappoints
- Warner Bros. Strikes Financing Deal
- Box Office: 'Goosebumps' Debuts at No. 1