Steven Spielberg, the filmmaker behind such hits, including “Jaws” and “Jurassic Park,” is returning to Universal Pictures under a five-year deal, the company announced Wednesday, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Spielberg has formed a conglomerate of companies under the umbrella of Amblin Partners that includes DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment and Entertainment One.
Films produced by Amblin will be distributed and marketed by Universal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood on Target for Good Returns
- Box Office: ‘The Martian’ Returns to No. 1
- Big Money for Universal Pictures
- Box Office: ‘Minions’ Dominate ‘Jurassic World’
- Box Office: ‘Ant-Man’ Dominates, Beating ‘Minions’
- Box Office: ‘Jurasssic World’ Rules, ‘Terminator’ Disappoints
- Box Office: 'Goosebumps' Debuts at No. 1
- Hollywood Box Office Booming