Actor Frank Sivero, who played mobster roles in “The Godfather Part II” and “Goodfellas,” has filed a $250 million lawsuit against Fox Television Studios, alleging that one of the “wise guy” characters on “The Simpsons” infringed on his likeness in violation of California's publicity rights law, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Paramount, CBS Sue Producers of Crowdfunded ‘Star Trek’ Film
- Lionsgate Sues to Protect 'Hunger Games' Emblem
- Lawsuit Filed Over Clothing Store Investment
- Richard Dreyfuss Sues Disney
- Intern Lawsuits Change Industry Tradition
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 25: Hyperloop One Raising $250M
- Marvel Entertainment Suit Dismissed
- Carradine Settles Pellicano Lawsuit