Best Best & Krieger LLP
Leeann Habte is a partner at Best Best & Krieger LLP who focuses on health care and privacy law — and the intersection of the two. She works with hospitals, health plans and medical device companies. Habte advises clients on complex data sharing issues, privacy/security breaches, regulatory compliance, reimbursement and contracting.
Habte has a diverse background in health care. She brings years of experience in health policy and health care administration to her legal work. She began her legal career with a large international law firm before joining BB&K in 2016. Also a Certified Information Privacy Professional, Habte led the launch last year of BB&K’s Privacy & Cybersecurity practice group. The inter-disciplinary team helps both public agencies and private entities navigate the myriad of state and federal privacy laws and prevent and address security incidents.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Gina Cavalier
- MBA & Master's Guide: USC Gould School of Law - MSL
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Janice Miller
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: HealthCare Firm Attorney of the Year - Gerry Hinkley
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Rising Star of the Year
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: Timothy K. Smit
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Laura D. Smolowe