David Lam, CISSP, CPP
For more than 30 years, David has been managing information for small and medium businesses including custom software development, systems management, and information security. As a former Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), David brings a holistic, highly integrated, and deeply disciplined view of technology management to his work. He provides his clients with information security management support while helping them achieve optimal usage of their technologies.
David’s experience extends to information technology, information security, and physical security. He honed his craft at a nonprofit, in the corporate realm, at a university, and as a consultant.
An award-winning CIO and lead of the firm’s Information Security group, David has written many articles on information security management, as well as co-authored a book about how to better communicate effectively. He has taught multiple college extension classes and presented at numerous conferences on technology, information security and physical security, as well.
Return to TechTalk Cyber Security main page
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: Jeromie Jackson
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: Dr. Clifford Neuman
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Le
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Keynote Speaker: Byron Allen
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: E'Tiffany Jones
- Picking Up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19 Panelist - Howard I. Camhi
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Teresa Maxwell
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls