Principal, Risk Consulting and Los Angeles CDI Leader
RSM US LLP
Ken is a Principal at RSM’s Risk Consulting practice where he is also the National Leader for Technology Risk Transformation services. In addition, Ken serves as the Culture, Diversity & Inclusion Leader in Los Angeles. He has over 27 years of experience providing consulting and technology audit services and his industry experience includes entertainment, technology, telecommunications, financial institutions, and biotech. Ken has led national and global teams and provided leadership and mentorship to team members as a diversity and inclusion champion.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Eight Things an Accounting Adviser May Do for You
- Strong IPO Market Still Requires Preparation and Proper Execution
- How to Plan for the First Days as a Public Company After a SPAC Merger
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Keynote Speaker: Byron Allen
- MBA & Master's Guide: UCLA Anderson School of Management
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Stacy D. Phillips