The three-story indoor venue shares a roof canopy with the flashy new stadium and "can operate independently or in tandem with the stadium and plaza for larger events," the announcement said.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to be the exclusive promoters of this incredibly dynamic venue coming alive in Los Angeles,” Rich Best, Live Nation’s Regional Head of Talent for California, said in the announcement.
Live Nation, the largest live music promoter in the country, is prepared for the reopening. It has already booked 11 shows, set to take place between September and March, at the new Inglewood venue, including three sold-out concerts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- New Hollywood Park Venue to Be Named YouTube Theater
- Kroenke’s Rams Kick Off SoFi Stadium Era in Inglewood
- Who's Building LA: SoFi Stadium
- 2021 CRE AWARDS: ARCHITECTURAL EXCELLENCE
- LABJ Insider
- Bars, Venues Continue Slow Approach to Reopening
- Cleared to Open, Many Indoor Venues Take Slow Approach
- SoFi Gets Naming Rights to Inglewood Stadium