Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer
Hanson Bridgett LLP
Jennifer Martinez is Hanson Bridgett’s first Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer (CDEIO) and Partner. As CDEIO she spearheads the firm's diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives including developing policies and coordinating the firm’s efforts internally and externally. In her practice, she focuses on representing employers regarding discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and other matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021's LA500 Speaker: Jennifer Post
- How to Plan for the First Days as a Public Company After a SPAC Merger
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Le
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Leslie Chang
- Strong IPO Market Still Requires Preparation and Proper Execution
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Misty De Lamare