Belinda Martinez Vega, co-chair of Venable’s West Coast Litigation Group, focuses on complex commercial litigation, including matters involving unfair business practices, securities litigation, intellectual property, real estate, contract disputes, and fraud. She has significant experience in all aspects of litigation, from discovery to depositions, trial, and appellate work. Vega actively counsels clients on corporate compliance and conducts internal investigations to government inquiries and allegations of misconduct. Vega is a highly visible supporter of public service. She is a director of the Los Angeles Fire and Police Pensions, to which she was appointed as commissioner by Mayor Eric Garcetti. (LAFPP manages more than $28.74 billion in assets.) She also serves on the executive board of the Los Angeles Neighborhood Land Trust, a nonprofit that builds parks and gardens for inner-city communities in Los Angeles. A trusted advisor, Vega has become a go-to voice on issues related to environmental, social, and corporate governance.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BELINDA MARTINEZ VEGA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Belinda Martinez Vega
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Belinda M. Vega
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Sarah Brooks
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ROY JIMENEZ
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: CELESTE BRECHT
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis