Clinical Professor of Medicine in Pulmonary & Critical Care, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Director, Medical Intensive Care Unit,Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center
Dr. Steven Chang has expertise in the management of acute respiratory failure requiring mechanical ventilatory support, and in the management of shock. He is currently involved as a co-primary investigator in ARDS trials overseen by the PETAL network and sponsored by the NIH/NHLBI. He has been involved in multiple clinical trials investigating mechanical ventilation, septic shock, and ICU structure & function. He also has more recently been involved in leading research relating to lung health and COVID-19. In 2015, Dr. Chang received the Center for Translational Technologies Core Voucher Award for his research on Biomarkers for hepsis versus sepsis in critically ill patients with liver failure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GREGG FONAROW
- LABJ Insider
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: EMERGENCY AND TRAUMA
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Judith Currier
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors:Raphael Landovitz
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Andrew Louis Da Lio
- Clinical Trial Business to Check Out Remote Service