Welcome to the third edition of our annual section honoring LA’s most influential women in construction and design.
Los Angeles is truly a national leader when it comes to influential women – and the field of construction and design is no exception. There are stellar female industry professionals in the region and we’ve alphabetically listed some of the best of them here, along with highlights about their careers.
According to labor force statistics, the share of women in the construction industry is currently only at about ten percent, so the women who make their way to become standouts in that industry truly are pioneers. There’s obviously a way to go for representation in the building game, but the needle is moving, and the industry offers great opportunities for advancement for women.
Congratulations to the extraordinary, talented group of professionals who made this list and thank you for your contributions to the Los Angeles economy … and skyline!
Publisher & CEO
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oustanding Women In Construction & Design: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Publisher's Letter
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: LA Remains a Leader for Women in Accounting
- LA 500: Methodology
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Publisher's Letter
- Top Minority Attorneys: Publisher's Letter
- LA500 2020: Publisher's Letter