Architect / Project Manager
Hammel, Green and Abrahamson, Inc. (HGA)
Christina Delgado, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is an architect and project manager with HGA in Los Angeles, where she focuses on designing higher education projects. Her accomplishments include feasibility studies, renovations, and new academic buildings for such clients as California State University Fullerton, California State University Dominguez Hills, San Diego State University, and California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo, among other leading academic clients.
With more than 10 years of experience since graduating with a Master of Architecture from Virginia Tech, her skills perfectly align with her current role as project manager directing interdisciplinary team processes during the design and construction process. As a mother with a young child balancing work and family responsibilities, Delgado also provides encouraging advice for women entering the profession. “Our voices are needed,” she said. “Women are providing a lot of value and your experience, talent, and insight will take this industry forward.”
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Janelle de la Guardia
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Susan Bartley
- Women in Construction & Design: Anjana Bhowmik
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Jennifer Ries
- Women in Construction & Design: Lindsey Gray
- Women in Construction & Design: Lisa Sachs
- Women of Influence, Construction & Design: Graciela Santillan
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Sustainable Project