Alyssa Caridis has quickly emerged as a go-to lawyer in many of the high-profile IP litigation battles unfolding in courts across the country. She is one of the lead attorneys for Sonos in global patent litigation against Google in a multi-billion dollar IP fight over wireless speaker technology. She has been on IP trial teams representing Oracle, Netflix and other major companies. She was also first-chair at trial in fending off a bet-the-company patent infringement challenge against Donghee America, a judgment upheld last year by the Federal Circuit. The Sonos patent litigation against Google defines what top IP lawyers strive to develop – building a case that fundamentally seeks to protect the innovation at the heart of a company’s existence. With the Sonos litigation, Caridis is essentially coordinating an expanding universe of patent cases between the two companies, ensuring the arguments are aligned and crafting many of the key legal arguments.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Jason Sheasby
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MICHAEL DE VRIES
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Frackman Doesn't Need E-Mail When He Grapples With Google
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CAROLYN TOTO
- Learning Ropes of Technology Takes Chu From Toys to TiVo
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Irene Lee
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year