Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
In a statement TrueX is described as “connected TV (CTV) focused value exchange engagement advertising platform.”
TrueX is known for providing technology that requires users to interact with ads before viewing content in exchange for fewer or no commercial interruptions as the content plays.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Disney Plus Reaches 100 Million Subscribers
- Smash Ventures Launches Late-Stage Fund
- Jakks Pacific Tops Third-Quarter Earnings Expectations
- Bergman Tapped to Lead Walt Disney Studios
- EP Wealth Acquires NewFocus Financial
- Disney Tops Earnings Expectations Thanks to Streaming
- Disney Shifts Strategy, Execs to Focus on Streaming
- Powered Brands Gets Off to Strong Start With $276 Million IPO