TikTok, which has offices in multiple U.S. locations, including its largest office in Culver City, is facing an approaching deadline imposed by an executive order from President Donald Trump threatening to ban the app’s U.S. operations unless they are sold to an American company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Restrictions by China Narrow Options for TikTok
- TikTok Discussing Options With US
- Tech Titans See Gains as Industry Becomes Even More Essential
- LA County Assessment Roll Surges to $1.7 Trillion in Pre-Pandemic Calculations
- Pandemic Cuts Into LA’s Real Estate Markets — and the Portfolios of Some of the City’s Wealthiest
- Musk Leads 2020 LA Billionaires Thanks to Massive Gain
- Covid-19 Is Taking a Toll on Plans for New Hotels
- Graze Makes the Cut with Robotic Mowers