TikTok, which has offices in multiple U.S. locations, including its largest office in Culver City, is facing an approaching deadline imposed by an executive order from President Donald Trump threatening to ban the app’s U.S. operations unless they are sold to an American company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle Agreement for TikTok Sets Technology Partnership
- Restrictions by China Narrow Options for TikTok
- Uncertainty Surrounds TikTok Deal
- TikTok Discussing Options With US
- Tech Titans See Gains as Industry Becomes Even More Essential
- LA, Long Beach Ports Report Big Gains for August
- LA County Assessment Roll Surges to $1.7 Trillion in Pre-Pandemic Calculations
- Local Credit Unions Offer Relief From Financial Storm